- Immediate Start
- Temporary to Permanent
We are a timber sash window company based in Twickenham, that specialises in the repair, replacement and restoration of timber sash windows.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced, skilful, hardworking and reliable sash window fitter/restorer to join our team.
We work predominately in residential homes and the work would be on site across West London, parts of Surrey and Middlesex.
The role would initially be on a sub-contractor basis working on a day rate, but this is with the view to a possible full time permanent position for the right person.
We offer a competitive day rate depending on experience.
Before replying, please check that you meet all of the following criteria:
1) You are registered with HMRC as a CIS subcontractor
2) You have liability insurance with cover of at least £1m (certificate required)
3) You can understand and speak English well
4) You live in or around West London, preferably local to the Twickenham area
5) You have at least 2 year’s experience working at a sash window company or a joinery shop (references required)
6) You are proficient at re-hanging sash windows, replacing cills, cutting-in new timber, planing-in new sashes, installing draught proofing and fitting complete new double glazed box sash windows
7) You own all of the required hand tools and power tools
8) You own a tidy van or hold a UK-valid driving licence
Please email your CV with current experience and current location to Melissa Hawkins – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t call our office, we will not deal with applications over the phone.